Friday, October 29, 2010

He must love me..

Recently George and I were at Target and I saw some cute bulbed lights that I decided I wanted  for our back porch. Needless to say, we walked away without them and life moved on. So, the other night George called me downstairs while I was studying. I told him it would have to wait until I finished testing, and that I only had 10 questions left. He told me to hurry because he had found the BIGGEST scorpion he'd ever seen. I, of course, out of curiosity, wanted to see. So, I finished up and went downstairs. He led me out back and there he had those cute bulbed lights set up that I wanted so badly and gave me a flower that he picked from our front yard. And of course, no scorpion. How romantic. My husband must truly love me. Dang, he's seriously just the best! :)






No comments: