Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Capturing His Creations

I've been seeing a lot of beautiful scenery in Arizona since I've been here and decided that I'm going to start taking pictures of God's beautiful creations. I figure there are lots of people that appreciate things like this so, this is a start:


 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."   
          --Psalms 19:1
   


On my way home from work I saw this sunset that was so powerful. I was just lucky I didn't have to drive toward it. It would've been blinding.




So here, I was driving down the road the other day on a mad hunt for drapes for my windows and low and behold I found the most glorious rainbow I'd ever come across. It started out as a double then stretched across the whole sky. I couldn't retrieve a photo of the whole rainbow in one shot, so I took it in sections. People stopped to get out of their cars (like i did, I should've taken a picture of that) to get a picture of this rainbow. Then, I saw an airplane flying right next to it. AND THEN I went inside the store for a minute and came out and the sun had started to set and it became a beautiful color. It was amazing to say the least.
Left side of Rainbow
Double Rainbow

Center of Rainbow
Right side of Rainbow










Far away

Closer

Up close
After I came out of the store, it had turned into this. :)

No comments: