Saturday, October 30, 2010

duck... duck... GOOSE!




My friend Ashley tagged me in her blog and now I must submit the questions that she has asked. So, here they are:


What is your most embarrassing moment?
"K, have a good day. Don't fall on your face!
I regret to inform you that I cannot tell my MOST embarrassing moment, however, I can tell you my second most embarrassing moment. It was when I was in high school and I was running late for school. I had recently learned that if I was late for class one more time, I'd fail. So of course, as I jumped out of the car that cold, snowy morning I ran for my life or for my grade rather. I had currently been sort of dating this guy at school and as I was running, I slipped on the snow, or ice, whatever it was, and ate it. It was like slow-motion. My books and notepads were flying in the air, my body flailing though the snow. It of course had to be those last couple minutes before the bell rang that everyone was always just getting to school too. It was like rush hour traffic, but for high school kids. Well, remember that guy I told you about? Well, his best friend saw it all. He pointed and said, "Is that Chelsea Dabling?!!" I was mortified. He laughed with his buddies and walked inside. Later that afternoon as I was limping into the commons area (Yes, I said limping. I ended up spraining my ankle during the fall) I saw that guy I liked. He was at his lunch table with all of his buddies. I started to walk away but he called me over. I didn't want to turn around. I knew they were all watching me. Ugh.. "Hey!" "Hey Chels! Uh hmm.. I heard you took quite a fall this morning.." then they all busted up laughing. Boys can be so mean. I walked away. I wanted to die then and there. That's it. That's my story.

Who, what, where, when, and how was your first kiss?
"My first kiss went a little like this..." This is actually pretty funny. When I was 14 years old, I had my first kiss with a boy named Dillon. I know some people who read this blog may know him. Sorry. That's kinda awkward. But it's over and done with now okay? So read and move on. Lol. Anyway, one weekend a friend and I were watching movies in a hut we made in the backyard. When all the sudden Dillon and his friend came by the fence and asked what we were doing. We told them we were watching a movie and they asked if they could come watch. We agreed. I have to admit, I had a crush on Dillon for a while. My friend and his friend went for a walk and it was just Dillon and I. I excused myself and went inside. I knew the "kiss" was coming and I wanted to prepare myself. I brushed my teeth and quickly put in a couple movies and tried to remember where the kissing scenes were. Finally, I found one. I watched and tried to remember what they were doing and got up the guts to go back outside. I'm surprised he was still there. It must have been 10 minutes or so. Haha! So, I sat back down next to him and just waited. Finally after a couple minutes he went in for the kiss. Our lips touched and then.. wait! What is this? It's slimy and gross! He stuck his tongue down my throat! I didn't plan for this! The movie I watched, didn't have tongue! GROSS! I didn't like it. I was appalled and we went back to watching the movie. Our friends came back after what seemed like forever and we said goodnight to the boys. I didn't kiss a boy for quite some time after that. Good thing too cause I was only 14!! Way too young. So that's my first kiss.
 
What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie.. Hmmm.. I'm not really sure if I can answer that. I don't think I have just one favorite that I can narrow it down to. I have favorites in categories. My Girl is my favorite sad movie, When A Stranger Calls is my favorite scary movie. But come to think of it, I might have to say that the movie that makes me the happiest thus, probably making it my favorite may just be NACHO LIBRE! It's just too good.




If you only had 24 hours left to live, how would you spend it?
 George and I were just talking about this the other day actually. So, if I had just 24 hours left to live it would be with George and my family. Hands down.

What is your favorite thing to do to relax?

GET A MASSAGE/FACIAL. No question about it. But, if I didn't have the means to get myself a massage or a facial then I would have to say cuddle with my hubby.
 
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Old lady/man perfume or cologne. You know what I'm talking about. The kind that's just so strong that you take one whiff of it and you start coughing and choke on your own saliva because you have now inhaled it into your mouth. It doesn't even smell good either. Just rancid and old smelling. Ick! Come on people. Just because you can't smell it on you anymore, doesn't mean other people can't. We can. :) Very well. Don't sneak a bottle in your purse and put it on every 2 seconds. I mean, is it an attempt to be noticed? If so, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
 
Do you have a "list"
(you know, a hibbity dibbity one)

If so, who is on it?

Surprisingly enough, I do not have a hibbity dibbity list. I haven't ever thought much about it to compile a list. Sorry for being lame.

What is something that always makes you happy?
My nieces and nephews. No matter what, they're just innocent and precious. I love them so much. I got a text the other day from Crystal that said: "Katie was asking about you this morning. She said, "Mom, where did Chelsea go?" Then I said, "She went to Arizona." Then she interrupted me and asked, "With George?" I said, "Yes." She told me she just wants to run and say hi and love you real quick." Those are some of the precious moments that make me love them so much. I miss them and can't wait to see them for Christmas! Look at those faces. How can you not love these guys? I mean, honestly?

1 comment:

Brad and Amber said...

Remember when you fell! I felt so bad!