Monday, July 7, 2008

I PLAY THE BANJO!































                I went and saw Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun! I went with my mom, Sienna and Roman. I got a tee shirt that was used in one of their music videos that says, "I Play The Banjo!" I enjoyed the concert thoroughly and got some fun pics after when they signed my shirt. They've always been one of those bands that you can enjoy no matter what! Here are some of the pics I got...

4 comments:

Sienna said...

That was so much fun. I'm glad we went.

Stacy said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love their song Dream Big! I just saw your blog when I was looking at Sienna's so I added you. I'm excited that you have a blog!

Jeannie said...

That looks like fun. I love Ryan Shuppe. I think your Mom introduced me to them.

The song Dream Big. Reminds me so much of Aaron. I guess because I used that song on his mission video. (which I have watched thousands of times since he has been gone.)

Anonymous said...

I love this new background. It's awesome!!!