Monday, July 7, 2008

I guess you can call it, "SLEEP."


I've been psychotic in my sleep lately... ok, all the time! But now more than ever!! The other night I texted my friend Brooke at 1:20AM in my sleep and said, "I'm eating purple pickles for a jam sesh!" Sorry. Love ya Brooke! Then a couple days later, left a message on my aunts answering machine. I only discovered that after I received a missed call and message from her saying that I did so. I still haven't called her back about it. I guess I should, I'm just nervous about what I may have said... oops. haha. Apparently I've always been an animated sleeper, like when I sat up and just stared at Gentry while laughing until she started crying. Or the time when I thought baseball players were in my room and needed me to move the furniture around because it was right in the middle of the field. So I started moving my bed and finally woke up realizing that it was just a dream. But the "purple pickles" takes the cake thus far!  Not sure though maybe I'll take a poll and let you guys decide. haha!

2 comments:

Sienna said...

I really think you should call D.D. and find out what your voicemail really said. I might be bias cuz I've heard the story when it happened but judging by her voicemail calling you back, I bet it was pretty funny so I voted for that one. Really CALL HER!

Bobbilynn said...

Hey Chelsea! I saw that you had a blog from facebook So i decided to check it out. This post is hilarious! I want to give you my number so I can wake up to a funny surprise like this sometime. lol