Sunday, July 13, 2008

Master Cleanse





I have decided to do the Master Cleanse! I've been wanting to do this since I found out about it in massage school, when my instructor told us about her experience on it. I started thinking about it more seriously back in January, and now my brother-in-law Todd has done it and has inspired me to go through with it!! (Thank you Todd.) My mom has started it and I'm pretty scared. I'm not sure I'll have enough will power to do it. I guess we'll find out.

Here's what you do:
This is the recipe for the lemonade cleanse that I will be drinking. I'll be having 6-12 8oz. glasses everyday WITHOUT EATING!! FOR 10 FREAKING DAYS!!!


The Master Cleanse
2 TBS. Syrup
2 TBS. Lemon Juice
8 ounces spring water
No more than 1/10 tsp. cayenne pepper

This is the recipe for the salt flush: I understand when you do this there is an urgencey to be near a bathroom within 1-2 hrs. after drinking this. YIKES!!

Salt Water Flush
1 quart warm water
2 tsp. Sea Salt

After all this information you might be asking "WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!" Well, here you go, these are some health benefits that the lemonade cleanse may help you accomplish:

.Dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body.
.Cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system.
.Purify the glands and cells throughout the entire body.
.Eliminate all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles.
.Relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels.
.Build a healthy blood stream.
.Keep youth and elasticity regardless of our years.
.Help you drop fat and lose weight fast.
.Break unhealthy habits.
.Give you a major energy boost.
.Increase mental clarity and focus.
.Strengthen your immune system.
.Give you more strength and stamina.
.Relieve aches and pains.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: