Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snow Day

Ok, so this has been the CRAZIEST snow year I have yet
encountered. It's been a lot and constant. 
I like snow. It's beautiful and so much fun to play in. But, when it comes to driving... I'D RATHER NOT! So, I decided to look for better ideas (after forgetting to purchase some snow melt the night before) and googled what my options were and voila! BAKING SODA. Who knew?
I shoveled the driveway and sprinkled down just enough to lay on top of the cement and it stayed gorgeously clear ALL DAY! I used up a whole 2 lb box (enough to cover the whole driveway) And let me tell ya, it was snowing HARD today! Problem solved. So, if ever in need, there ya go! You're welcome! 

Also, this is what was going on inside today. :)
A picture speaks a thousand words! 


No comments: