Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who lives like this?!!

I would love to see someone that lives in Arizona who's hair is not secretly falling off their head. Ever since I moved here, my hair has not been the same. It has never been dryer. It seems like everyday I'm living the life of Claire on the tv show LOST here. The heat is literally sucking the life or moisture rather, out of my hair and I feel like a crazy person! Like I'm gonna go all Britney Spears anytime now.  I've tried the almighty K-Pak Moisturize and nothing! Maybe I need to use the reconstructor first. Heaven knows I need that! Now I just have to find in within all of my boxes that still need unpacking... huh. (picked up a few days later.) After the night I started this blog, I went on a mad hunt for my K-Pak Reconstruct, and found it. And... success. I used my K-Pak Reconstruct and followed with K-Pak Moisturize. The only problem is, that it only last like less than a week before my hair started drying out again. There should be a hair product made for people that live in Arizona specifically. Anyone have any ideas? I'm desperate!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Ha ha ha. I highly doubt your hair is like Claire's. But I do believe you that Arizona is dry and hot. Blegh. I can't believe how long and blonde your hair is!! Its so pretty Chels. I miss you-I love you- I hope you are enjoying married life. And blog more :)

Sienna said...

My advise...
1)I'd recommed using a hydrating/ moisture professional conditioner everytime you shampoo for sure!! (might make the biggest difference)
2) A deep conditioner is recommended 1/week normally (even here in Utah)so maybe bump it up more often if it's drying out sooner.
3) A reconstructor is for adding protein and deep conditioners will add moisture. So use them more often than reconstructors, since that's what you need.
4) Also maybe trying a leave in conditioner that you'd add after the shower before it's dry.
5) Be gentle on it! Don't use heat on it, as much as you can (blow dryer, flat iron, curling irons.)
6)Never tried it but maybe worth a try... keeping a humidifier on at home so that you'll get some extra moisture in your hair at least while you're just sitting around the house.
7) Lastly, color. Your hair is always dryer when you're bleaching it blonde. It's really hard on it, sucking moisture and protein from it. You've been thinking about going dark. Might be a good time to do it, so you're not bleaching it every couple months.
Hope some of this helps! You probably know most of it though.
8)Wait forgot the best idea to help your hair ever!!!!! Move you, George, Zoey, and Fresno to Utah! hehe I'm so funny.

Ashley said...

Chels I love you too!! I need your address from you so I can send you a wedding gift. Facebook it to me or something. I'm still so bummed I couldn't make it. You look absolutely gorgeous and happy in your pictures! And something that has helped my hair out a ton is a brand called John Masters Organics. I love love their shampoo and conditioners!!