Saturday, August 7, 2010

SHARK WEEK!

Well as most people know, SHARK WEEK is kinda a big deal! And we were making no excuses. We made it a point to watch SHARK WEEK as much as our schedule's allowed us and even made shark fins for our puppies. Ok, well I did. I went to the Dollar Tree by my new work and noticed these silver party hats. LIGHT BULB!  I figured that if I just taped the sides together they would look so stinkin cute. Just like little sharks. :) Aren't they so adorable?! We finished SHARK WEEK by going to Red Lobster. It just felt so right. I hope everyone was able to experience SHARK WEEK they way that George and I were. It was a SUCCESS. :)





1 comment:

Elise said...

Bah!!!!!!!! What adorable babies!! I love it when married couples run out and buy their 'babies'. We love having two kittens. I am sure your puppies are a blast. They sure are adorable. And what cute names!!