Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy 1 Year Jaelyn!





January 25th, 2013... wow. A whole year has passed since I gave birth to this little beauty.







It has been such a roller coaster, but I wouldn't trade a second of any time spent with my sweet, sweet angel! She has just been everything that I have ever needed in my entire life. 
How did I get so blessed? 






If any of you know Jaelyn, then you know that she LOVES Dr. Suess! 
So, of course I decided to buy her the book (she loves books too) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU by Dr. Suess. I thought it would be so fun to start a tradition of reading this book to my kids on their birthday in our PJ's. And so, I did just that. It was a success. She LOVED it!




I spent the day over at my parents' house... 
... and Gentry showered her with gifts!
                                                                              
Here's just a cute picture of her in her birthday dress!

 Later that night we had a little birthday celebration with
just the 3 of us. I got her a cupcake from  The Sweet Tooth Fairy
and hoped for the best!
Needless to say, she loved it and ate it very well!
She dug right in!
That face!


Not too long after her cupcake we received a knock on the door. 
Her uncle Todd had sent her flowers for her birthday! She loved those too!

Dad and mom with the birthday girl!

Happy birthday angel girl. Mom and dad love you so much it hurts!


No comments: