Monday, January 7, 2013

COLD & FLU SEASON.. Ugh.

I was watching the news and heard that it is currently the

 BIGGEST Flu outbreak in a decade! Not to mention the 

things like RSV, Whooping Cough, and Rhino Virus running 

rampant in the grocery stores and not to mention children's 

hospitals like PCMC!! That place is freakin me out right 

now!! My worst fear is Jaelyn getting sick with one of these. 

Her immune system just simply could not handle it. Her 

doctor mentioned that it would be "devastating" if she 

contracted one of them. DEVASTATING?


CONSIDER. US. 

HOMEWARD. BOUND.






I made this sign a couple months ago to help people 

understand the significance of coming to our house with 

sicknesses. (It's nowhere near perfect, I know! But it gets the 

job done.) So far, we've been successful!

No comments: