Friday, December 14, 2012

FotoFly Santa

For a couple of years I had known about this place that did these really cute pictures at Christmas time up at Thanksgiving Point (& now at Scheels) where you can dress up as Santa so your kid doesn't end up totally and completely traumatized.. well I did them this year!! I was so ecstatic! I remember calling my sister and telling her about this place while I was in Arizona without a baby yet, and trying to convince her to take her kids there. It was too cute to pass up! It's called FotoFly Santa and deserves some kind of "Best Of.." award. Kicking it off for the first year, I was the one dressed up as Santa. I loved the idea of doing this as opposed to having a billion kids (sick and what not) sitting on Santa's lap at the mall, all the crying, screaming, fussing and of course the lines. Anyway, enough about the details.. here are the cute pics!! 
















No comments: