Sunday, July 10, 2011

OUR VERY FIRST ULTRASOUND!

We went in for my first ultrasound appointment yesterday... AMAZING! I mean, I know people probably always say that, but when it's actually yours for the first time, there's nothing like that feeling. I was so amazed that I had a little one inside of me and he/she was moving ... a lot. For the first time seeing our little gummy bear, he/she was sure active. I got a little clip of him/her moving around and part of the heartbeat (which cuts off, but it was 176 bpm.) I'm so excited. I can't wait to see the next one and how much progress he/she has made. (The video totally looks cooler in full screen! :))




1 comment:

Elise said...

What an amazing experience! I just LOVED all the ultrasounds and getting to hear the heartbeat every time you go to the doctor. Its truly awesome.