Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday George!!


My dear George of the Jungle,
Today is a special day where we celebrate just you. And YOU are nothing far from being simply amazing. You've been such an inspiration to me in the short period of time we've been together. You know how to make me laugh not only at just the witty things you say but, also at the small stuff I just shouldn't sweat. You go after what you want in life and succeed because you work hard to achieve it. I admire you as my boyfriend but also just as a person. I love spending time with you, even if it's just us cuddling up watching football in our NFL gear, drinking root beer. You have so many wonderful qualities about you that far exceed what I've written in this blog post. And, I hope that as you spend today, you can admire you too! Hopefully I can help make today wonderful for you. I wanted to blog this so everyone can see just how much I love you! You are my everything.
I love you Georgy!

2 comments:

Samantha Warner said...

AHH okay you guys are freaking cute! You deserve an amazing man! Whenever I talk to my mom about dating she says that i need to stick to the chelsea plan and make a list and settle for no less! I love you so much chelsea! And even tho i don't really get to see you you're still my " favorite cousin!" Miss you! Tell everyone I said hello! -sammy

Ashley said...

Aw I love that you are in love! I miss you!