Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Start of... something.

I am starting something new with this whole blogging thing. I'm unsure how I want to do it. I think they might just come out as journal entries almost. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out. I've often heard people say how lame others are on myspace for being so dramatic and down. And I concurr, but then I thought about it. No one is forcing you to go to their page and look at what's going on with them. No one sits you down and makes you try to figure this person or that person out by what they put on their page. It's THEIR PAGE, and they are who they are. They're just simply expressing their life as they live it, whether people read it or not. And so I am stating this now, that this is MY page! And I feel that I'm allowed to have downer moments and I'm not gonna lie, there'll probably be quite a few, but let me just put this out there: I'm not making you come to my page and keep tabs on me. I'm not saying this for the sake of being dark or rebellious, but I just don't want to hear anyone's opinions on how my page SHOULD be. Ok? Ok. Well, now that I've said my peace on that... I'm excited to start something new and different! So here's to a new beginnning of well... something!